Thursday, March 08, 2007

Consumable Quote

This is off of a Starbucks cup from a month ago. ... yes, I still have the cup; no, there wasn't anything in it. Yes, now that I have the quote written down somewhere, I will throw away the cup. In the mean time I wanted to share this because I thought it was neat.


The Way I See It #153

Is art entertainment?
Art teaches us about who we are.
Entertainment tells us who to be.
Art is a public service.
Entertainment is a private product.
Art opens our minds.
Entertainment thinks for you.
Art is publicly offered.
Entertainment is publicly traded.
Art is the words we wish to say, but lack the language to say it.

-Justin Dillon, from the band Tremolo

I'm checking out the band now, and I have to admit that I actually like it. Good job, Mr. Justin.

No comments: