Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Here we go.

Several of the items on my list are actual tangible things I am able to do and cross off. Other things are less tangible, and require quite a bit more than "just doing it" and need some larger change in my life. Either way, this is my list! Or at least, this is my list right now because I hate making lists and trying to think of things I've never done or would like to do.


1. Live in a place with free laundry
2. Have a grown-up bed, and not a loft bed
3. Have an art studio again
4. Seriously pursue having kids
5. Have a consistent exercise/yoga routine
6. Take a self-defense class
7. Take an art course in SOMEthing again
8. Be more at peace with myself and have more joy
9. Go somewhere outside of the US (even just Canada or Mexico)
10. Write at least a draft for the book I've been thinking about
11. Do a professional photo shoot with hubby
12. Own a professional digital camera
13. Find a way to make art & make money in a consistent way
14. Take Spanish classes that will actually be useful in the real world
15. Join an art collective with friends
16. Do some crazy food challenge
17. Volunteer with Fleisher Art Memorial again, long-term
18. Ideally, live in a house instead of an apartment.
19. Have a healthier diet / eat less processed foods
20. Go to a taping of Conan.
21. Ride a bike in the city - no, really. I'm terrified to do this.
22. Have better posture or work on my posture.
23. Be less cynical.
24. Get a professional massage, or have Scott take a massage class. I'm thinking the former is cheaper.
25. Visit my brother more.
26. Go camping again (it's been a long time!)
27. Have a mini-garden... or be a part of a co-op. ** Part of this would be to learn HOW to garden.
28. Go on a Philadelphia Tour, because I don't know jack about the city I live in.
29. Go on a legit picnic, basket and all.
30. Go to the Empire State Building.

2 comments:

Mike said...

These are all awesome goals to have! I think that each one is doable!

How does scott feel about your including him in some major ways on your bucket list? Like him having to take massage classes, and him becoming an urban farmer with you? haha!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! LET'S START KNOCKIN' EM OFF, BABY!!